Product Guarantee is: overcoming mistakes and technical problems occurred due to the faults of the manufacturer.
– Products are provided a free guarantee if the product guarantees are valid from the date of delivery, and within the guarantee period stated in the guarantee booklet and guarantee stamp.
– The guarantee card and guarantee stamps are present on the company’s products. If the products have no warranty card, it is required to present the guarantee stamp of Karalux.
– Guarantees are offered in cases the product surfaces are peeled off, inflated or desquamated after gold-plating (products are still within the guarantee period).
The Guarantees do not covered:
– Product guarantee period is expired or guarantee cards are lost.
– Surface products are abraded by the mechanical impacts.
– Surface products are affected by high temperatures and chemicals.
– The product surfaces are damaged by external factors falls, crushes, presses…
– The Guarantees are not applied for promotional products attached.
– No guarantee stamps, guarantee cards and guarantee stamps are torn, guarantee stamps are overlapped, or guarantee stamps are revised (including original guarantee stamp).
– In the case of wrong guarantee stamps or wrong information on the guarantee stamps: the warranty department will collate and contrast the guarantee stamps and guarantee cards with the original Delivery Note in the company, invoices, company’s software, distributors’ information and other customers buying the same products at the same time. If there is any discrepancy, the products guarantees are not covered (company’s guarantee stamp can be lost and then taken advantage of sticking on equipments or small mistake when receiving or printing out).
– Guarantees do exclude shipping and delivery.